I’m behind in reading, writing and my Netflix queue, but I’m employed again!
It’s been awhile since I’ve been running around doing multiple things, so it’s been a bit of a re-learning experience. I’m also becoming a master of commuting and GET THIS – I may be developing a social life. I’ve heard those are fun.
What am I up to?
- Documentary internship
- Holiday retail job (GLAMOROUS!)
- Working on two documentaries in development
- Trying to help a friend maintain content on a webpage (I’m failing at this majorly)
What am I not doing (that I really should be)?
- Prepping for the Anthro conference
- Finishing some Etsy things
- Finishing book reviews on time
- Working out at home as much
- Watching more BBC stuffs
What would I rather be doing?
- Sitting on my ass and getting paid for my reviews (again)
That seems rather simple. Is it really too much to ask for?