- Work – I know I’m just an acting editor, but dear-baby-raptor-Jesus there’s so much to learn and work on.
- Dance – I’m actually glad I have dance because it’s regular physical activity that I would not be partaking in otherwise.
- Getting it on – I said it. I went there. After a years-long dry spell I have something going on and it takes time out of my week to maintain that relationship (of sorts).
- Chores – My gma pretty much leaves all major cleaning to me. I just got over the Flu and the kitchen floor looks like the grossest bathroom in Scotland, if you take my meaning.
- Sleep – When I get off work I don’t want to spend my hour+ commute reading (especially since I most likely spent hours doing that), so I veg out to podcasts and music. When I get home I have to clean up other people’s junk, then I have dinner and try to catch up on my Netflix queue like any modern woman. But I mostly just curl into bed and hope my insomnia abates.