Using the rest of my pumpkin spice linen, and armed with a mid-term to study for, let’s pattern a skirt for autumn adventures. This is another piece of my Cottagecore x Halloween Autumn wardrobe, which I’m very excited to share with you all.
- Skirt tutorial from the Closet Historian – https://youtu.be/yMvSQt2wLo8
- Corset I’m wearing – https://amzn.to/3FM1O8R
- Shirt I’m wearing – https://amzn.to/3FH6sVE
- Joann Fabrics Linen – https://www.joann.com/sew-classic-linen-look-solids-deep-lake/1299387.html
- Interfacing – https://amzn.to/3ncF5ur
- Patterning paper – https://amzn.to/3DHLOmG
- French curves – https://amzn.to/3aL98mN
- Tape – https://amzn.to/3AUuj0J
- Patternmaking for Fashion Design – https://amzn.to/3mXH19M
If you’d like to support me and my work (or see previews of my upcoming projects), check out my Patreon (it has Austen-themed tiers)! You can also consider donating to my Ko-fi. These funds go toward production fees, which helps me be able to share my content with you all.
***I’m a participant some affiliate and influencer programs. If you purchase items through the links listed above, I may earn a small commission, which will go directly to supporting this channel and my work. Thank you!***